juwi Energie Rinnovabili Srl is a subsidiary of the juwi group, one of the world’s leading companies in the renewable energy sector. Formed in 2007 the office is located in Verona in the North of Italy.
For our office in (Verona) we are looking for you as
Solar O&M Technician
- Inspection, maintenance and repair of solar PV systems including plants with string and central inverters
- Responding to emergency call outs
- Ensuring all relevant standards, processes & site quality systems are applied
- Support in design, installation and system commissioning
- Liaison with clients and subcontractors to deal with any operational and maintenance issues
- Monitoring of the Plants jointly with the O&M Team
- Approximately 2 years’ experience in Solar industry including installation and commissioning of solar PV systems.
- Ability to understand technical drawings
- Ability to work with, direct and maintain the respect of contractors employed on projects
- Good communication skills both verbal and written in Italian and English
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Flexibility, Willingness to travel
- Experience in network communications
- Experience of using remote monitoring systems
- Medium Voltage Know-How
- Familiarity of grid connection processes
To apply, please send us your application via e-mail to email@example.com, including your cover letter, CV and stating your salary expectation.
juwi Shizen Energy Inc. was founded in 2013 as an international joint venture of the renewable energy companies Shizen Energy Inc. and juwi AG. Sharing enthusiasm for the spread of economical, stable renewable energy, the two organizations are conducting business development that leverages each of their strengths in Japan.
For our office in Tokyo we are looking for you as
Senior DC engineer
- Project engineer Role in large PV projects
- Define system design work packages / breakdown of tasks for the team/experts
- Supervise and approve drawings and documents
- Create detailed electrical drawings and BOQ for the designed systems.
- Align project requirements with system design
- Create (or supervise creation) complete and accurate project specific material lists.
- Create and support cost estimates (cost calculation)
- Own engineering or approval of all technology of DC side of PV plant, i.e. layout of field, cables, inverter, communication and monitoring technology, grounding and fuses, switchgear
- Research on new components on the market and implement system innovations.
- Take leadership of the DC engineering sub-team (3-6 people)
- Interface to AC and Civil Team leaders
- Minimum 5 years of working experience,
- Must previous working experiences on the solar market
- Must experience in designs of solar PV plants
- Deep understanding and expertise in different areas of engineering for DC side of plans, i.e. lay-outing, cable and Fuse dimensioning, grounding requirements, inverter specifications, communication and monitoring technology, plant optimization
- Experience as responsible project engineer or Lead Engineer
- Leadership experience.
- Experience at sites.
To apply, please send us your application via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, including your cover letter, CV and stating your salary expectation.